Ecoenergia Sp. z o.o. Warsaw performed in 2008, on behalf of Energomontaż Północ S.A. – the main contractor for the installation work, design work related to modernization of OP-650 boiler No. K5 in Kozienice, whose aim was to reduce emissions of nitrogen oxides in exhaust gases.
The design work, executed by Katowice Branch of Ecoenergia, focused on:
- documentation of the evaporator modernization of the boiler pressure part ,
- the concession documentation of changes to the pressure part for the UDT arrangements,
- documentation of the secondary air pipe modernization,
- documentation of the cooling air installation,
- documentation of the air control installation,
- documentation of the supporting structures for the third air nozzles,
- documentation of the heating oil and steam kindling installation upgrade for low-emission burners,
- as-built documentation.
The documentation was prepared in line with the Fortum Power and Heat OY/Finland company which provided low-emission combustion technology for the upgraded boiler OP-650.
Within the scope of the design work Ecoenergia also provided services of project supervision.