On the day of 28 March 2012, Ecoenergia signed a contract with Kozienice Power Station for preparation of conceptual documentation of a biomass delivery, storage and conveying system for K9 and K10 boilers.
The documentation will be focused on the following subjects:
- access roads, with calculations of road throughput, for trucks delivering biomass to existing biomass storage and preparation systems cooperating with eight 200 MW units (the modified road system will take into account the restrictions imposed by the newly constructed 1000 MW unit),
- optimal time schedule for biomass delivery to existing and new power generating units,
- unloading station for the biomass delivered by rail and road transport,
- underground unloading hopper and mechanical biomass transport system,
- biomass storage facilities,
- biomass weighing, sampling and pneumatic transport systems,
- pipelines for pneumatic transport of the biomass to the local, near-the-boiler silos,
- support constructions for transport pipelines,
- additional biomass storage yard ensuring continuity of biomass supply to 200 MW units, of which the construction by the Customer is planned to take place in the year 2012,
- auxiliary installations that may be necessary for operation of the biomass system,
All the services and documentation provided by Ecoenergia during execution of the contract were positively evaluated by the Customer.