On the day of 25 June 2013, Ecoenergia signed a contract with Pfleiderer Grajewo for a turnkey construction of wood biomass storage and conveying system.
Within the framework of the contract, Ecoenergia will be responsible for the following operations:
- geological examinations necessary for selecting of locations and construction of foundations,
- preparation of constructional documentation for the construction permit application,
- submission of construction permit application,
- preparation of detail engineering documentation for all construction trades,
- supply of machinery and equipment required for the project,
- earthwork and other constructional operations,
- startup and fine tuning of the newly installed systems,
- preparation of post-completion documentation,
- obtaining of official operation permits for the newly installed systems.