On the day of 13 December 2012, Ecoenergia signed a contract with Białystok Cogeneration Plant for preparation of technical, legal and proposal evaluation requirements for the tender covering construction of catalytic NOx reduction systems for two OP‑230 steam boilers, #7 and #8, installed at Białystok Cogeneration Plant.
The subject matter of the contract includes preparation by Ecoenergia of the following materials:
- technical requirements for the NOx reduction systems,
- written answers to the questions asked by potential contractors,
- guarantee conditions to be included in the contract,
- rules of contractor liability, liquidated damages,
- proposal evaluation criteria and their relative importance,
- evaluation of proposals received by the Customer.
Expected completion of contractual work: 31 August 2013.