On the day of 11 January 2013, Ecoenergia signed a contract with PGNiG TERMIKA covering preparation of conceptual documentation and Specification of Important Conditions of the Tender for construction of light oil systems for PTWM‑100 boilers operated by Wola district heating station and Siekierki cogeneration plant.
The subject matter of the contract includes preparation by Ecoenergia and obtaining of the following documents:
- conceptual documentation for Wola and Siekierki plants,
- Specification of Important Conditions of the Tender (SIWZ).
- environmental impact reports,
- preliminary cost estimate for both projects,
- application for official approval of the project and its environmental impact.
Expected completion of contractual work: 30 October 2013.