On the day of 17 July 2013, Ecoenergia signed a contract with PGE GiEK Bełchatów covering reconstruction of the mazout ignition system cooperating with OF-100 boiler.
It is expected that the following atmospheric emission limits will be met after the project is completed: NOx < 400 mg/Nm3 and CO < 200 mg/Nm3. The contract covers the following operations:
- preparation of technical documentation,
- conversion of two mazout ignition burners into light oil units,
- installation of oil supply and return systems,
- installation of air atomization system,
- modification of the process visualization and control software,
- modification of burner interlock and safety systems,
- submission of technical documentation for approval by the Technical Supervision Office.