Ecoenergia Sp. z o.o, as a general contractor executed in Power Plant No. 4 Dalkia Łódź S.A. in the turnkey formula, construction of a biomass co-firing installation in steam boilers EC4 and the scope of work included the following:
- full implementation of the project documentation for the construction, installation, technology, electrical wiring system and instrumentation,
- construction of a warehouse with an area of 900 m2 (dimensions 38x24x6m),
- construction of a hardened depot with an area of 1000m limited by retaining wall of 3m height,
- delivery, installation and commissioning of administration, separation, transport and dispensing of biomass systems for coal handling plant with a capacity of 50 t/h including a tank with sweeping tray with hydraulic drive, belt conveyors, chain conveyor, screw conveyor, belt weighers of coal and biomass, Testchem Pszów coal and biomass samplers, roller separators, magnetic separator, Buks-Klöckner drum chipper, and hawser-wheel loader,
- delivery, installation and commissioning of electrical wiring system and instrumentation with visualization,
- full coordination of works, commissioning, optimization and system transmission into operation.
The works under the contract signed 24.07.2007 were carried out on the following dates:
- start of works: 01.10.2007
- completion of construction and assembly works in all industries: 20.03.2008
- commissioning: 27.05.2008.