Ecoenergia Sp. z o.o. offers biomass and bulk materials silos that are selected and designed for required needs. They can be used as main storage tanks, reservoirs or intermediate tanks.
- usable volume of tanks from 20 to 300m3,
- silos diameter from 3 to 6 meters,
- equipped with systems to prevent and shake off any overhangs on the walls,
- tight and protect the goods against weather (rain, snow, wind),
- equipped with an anti-explosion system (decompression panels),
- have systems to detect and extinguish fires (after delivering firefighting media),
- equipped with an emergency emptying system (gravity, mechanical),
- equipped with the material level monitoring system,
- quipped with a vent,
- in addition to a silo a railing, ladders, loading platforms, connections and other additional equipment are designed as agreed with a Customer.
Ecoenergia company designs and supplies biomass steel tanks with sweeping trays. Tanks allow loading of biomass by traditional wheel loaders and have a capacity of 15 to 30m3.
Tanks are equipped with a two-floor sweeping system (standard) powered by hydraulic actuators.
Tray performance is steerable in two ways:
- speed of reciprocating motion of the sweeping section,
- opening degree of the pliers.
Tanks drives are designed to work in moisture and dust conditions.
ATEX compliant drives can be supplied on request.
Ecoenergia Sp. z o.o. also offers storage halls and technology halls. A typical hall has a structure of reinforced concrete and steel. It is constructed with retaining walls, supporting columns, trapezoidal metal sheet cover and a gable or arc steel roof.
Sizes of the halls provided vary from 150 to 1000m2 (it is possible to consider a larger surface building). The interior of a hall can be divided into separate boxes for storage of various types of biomass to prevent blending.
Construction is done in a “turnkey” standard including building permits, design, implementation and transfer to use.